Marco Schmidt studied construction management in Oldenburg, Germany. After some years in the US, he has now 20 successful years of entrepreneurship in Hamburg mainly within the energy market in his vita.
- “With passion, I am looking for innovative Business cases and as the CEO of Hydrogentle I am able to push Hydrogen to take a vital role in the energy market.”
- “As an investor, I am looking for ideas that last in the long run. In my eyes, Hydrogen has the potential to be a sustainable choice for global energy solutions.”
Axel Poblotzki studied mechanical engineering at the Technical University in Dresden. After his studies he worked in various medium-size companies and corporation in management positions and looks back on 30 years of professional experienves:
- "The topic of climate protection and the promotion of the use of alternative energy sources is a meaningful activity form me."
- "My involvement in Hydrogentle enables me to help establish green hydrogen in our society and to offer our customers and partners solution that leads to reduction in CO2 emissions."
Ulf Lemke studied Trade and Logistics at the University of Applied Science of Ostfalia. After his graduation, he gained his first experience in the aviation industry. As project leader of an aircraft manufacturer, he developed further skills to overcome technical challenges.
- "I am the first contact person for our customers from districts, communities as well as industries. As project manager, I am ensuring smooth project progress."
- "Hydrogen will become an essential part of our future. Helping to shape the future is my daily business."
Igor Duong studied energy and environmental engineering at the Technical University of Hamburg. Since 2020, he has been employed at Hydrogentle, where he develops feasibility studies for communities and companies as well as being responsible for calculations and analyses.
- "I have been interested in hydrogen technology since university and am passionate about driving it forward"
- "Hydrogen and oxygen, will secure the earth's energy supply for the foreseeable future." - Jules Verne
Marcel Frohreich studied renewable energy systems at the University of Applied Sciences Hamburg. Since 2020, he has been employed at Hydrogentle, where he develops feasibility studies and process simulations as well as being responsible for programming and IT.
- "I specialized in power-to-gas early on in my bachelor's degree. At Hydrogentle, I can fully pursue my passion."
Hydro wants to make the world better by providing clean CO2-free hydrogen.
Lots of years we are working in the renewable energy market and are part of the energy transition in Germany. After years of extraordinary developments in increasing energy production, we evaluated more and more the most effective ways to store and distribute these enormous masses of energy.
Our answer: Hydrogen as an energy carrier!
On this basis, we developed business cases that combine the production of renewable energy with the production and storage of hydrogen.
Due to our partner network, we are able to use the services of specialized companies quick and reliable. Among others, we can count on international Teams in project management and logistics.
Renewable Energy Hamburg is a cluster organization with around 200 members from various areas of the renewable energy sector and the hydrogen sector in Hamburg and northern Germany.
As a quadruple helix cluster, Renewable Energy Hamburg brings together partners from industry, science, politics and society such as energy supply companies, manufacturers, service providers and universities.