Marco Schmidt studied construction management in Oldenburg, Germany. After some years in the US, he has now 20 successful years of entrepreneurship in Hamburg mainly within the energy market in his vita.
- “With passion, I am looking for innovative Business cases and as the CEO of Hydrogentle I am able to push Hydrogen to take a vital role in the energy market.”
- “As an investor, I am looking for ideas that last in the long run. In my eyes, Hydrogen has the potential to be a sustainable choice for global energy solutions.”
David Wenger studied at the ETH Zürich and did his doctorate at the TU Munich in thermodynamics. Since 2007 he runs a leading research and development center with a focus on renewable energy, e-mobility, and resource efficiency.
- “As a founder of the Hydrogentle GmbH, I can actively lead the energy transition. With fourteen years of experience in the business and a worldwide network, I am in charge of technical aspects.”
- “In the year 2050 – the year which is often referred to in the Paris climate act, my sons are in the mid-'30s. If they then still have a world of beauty, we have to act now. Hydrogen, as an energy carrier is a must-have to fulfill that goal”
Marvin Krüger studied Energy Systems (B.Sc.) and International Management and Engineering (M.Sc.) at the Technical University of Hamburg (TUHH). He successfully managed and performed technical projects in the field of fossil and renewable energies, thermal optimization, as well as production and hydrogen technology.
- “Based on my experience from various technical projects, I am responsible for the analysis and conception of the projects”.
- “Converting the global energy infrastructure from fossil to renewable sources is one of the biggest challenges of our time. It’s time to act. Hydrogen technology is THE key technology for sustainably changing the industry, mobility and energy landscape. “
Ulf Lemke studied Trade and Logistics at the University of Applied Science of Ostfalia. After his graduation, he gained his first experience in the aviation industry. As project leader of an aircraft manufacturer, he developed further skills to overcome technical challenges.
- "I am the first contact person for our customers from districts, communities as well as industries. As project manager, I am ensuring smooth project progress."
- "Hydrogen will become an essential part of our future. Helping to shape the future is my daily business."
Hydro wants to make the world better by providing clean CO2-free hydrogen.
Lots of years we are working in the renewable energy market and are part of the energy transition in Germany. After years of extraordinary developments in increasing energy production, we evaluated more and more the most effective ways to store and distribute these enormous masses of energy.
Our answer: Hydrogen as an energy carrier!
On this basis, we developed business cases that combine the production of renewable energy with the production and storage of hydrogen.
As founders we, Marco Schmidt and Dr. David Wenger, decided to join forces and within the Hydrogentle GmbH.
Wenger Engineering GmbH
The Team of Wenger Engineering GmbH helps companies from Japan to the Silicon Valley as external research and development center for thermodynamics, flow-mechanics and functional mechanics to lift their products up to a new level.
The focus is on renewable energy, e-mobility and resource efficiency. 100 out of the total 450 projects optimized the components for FCEVs, Hydrogen fuel stations and power to gas facilities.
For the work on the SAE J2601, the worldwide guiding standards for H2-fueling infrastructure, Wenger Engineering received the “Ralph H. Isbrandt” Award for Safety in the automobile sector by the American SAE.
CreoVis Group GmbH
The CreoVis GmbH is acquiring highly interesting and profitable business cases, techniques and projects. We not only invest but bring in 20 years of Know-How to let ideas become reality. Most interesting for us are business cases that have the ability to make everyone’s lives better.
Our partners can rely on the experience of successful engagements in the renewable energy sector as well as logistics or healthcare. We take care of the business development and solve financial questions.
Due to our partner network, we are able to use the services of specialized companies quick and reliable. Among others, we can count on international Teams in project management and logistics.